Thursday, July 11, 2013

Permission For Hiatus

Ey! Yo! Wazzup?!

Annyeong~ Author Kim Soo Mi here ;D
How are you?

I just want to tell you on this new post, that I will be Hiatus for a month. All Muslim's Around The World were started fasting today, July 10th, right? So, I also! ^^
Hope you will understand ;>
I will hiatus for doing fanfic for a month, because I can't write a fanfic in this month. I don't have any idea when I'm fasting, keke ;D
Maybe, if sharing edited I still can ^^
So, for a month, someone want to request edited?
If you want to request anything, read here.

Thanks for your beautiful comment at Kim Soo Mi's Artwork/SuhaizART
Gomawo~
Pai pai! ^^


NOTE:
For latest and coming son fanfic, you can see at the right bar.

2 comments:

  1. Hiatus for a month? BWO?! Why so long TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haitus, kyaaa >< please back quickly :>

    ReplyDelete