Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Respect for Kim Jongdae (EXO-M)



(Read if you are a true EXO FANS)
*hold tissue before read*

Maybe, some of Exotic will starts with this.

"Did you know EXO?"
"Of course! Kris, he is so handsome!"
"Yeah! An also, Luhan he is too cute!"

or maybe...

"Four of them who are from China line Kris, Luhan, Lay & Tao so handsome!"
"Jyeahh! The two members who are from Korea is a bit different behind them!"

From the beginning, maybe he is not the member that everyone likes. He also may not be acceptable to some of you.

But, slowly but surely, you will realize that this man is very great.

This man has a lot of determination. He said, "I want to learn Chinese well, and make the people confused if I was Korean or Chinese people."

This man likes to do everything (http://media.tumblr.com/76041c5cf92b68316134d26750cb947c/tumblr_inline_mizb8pKZBn1qz4rgp.jpg). During the award ceremony, he actually bowed in front of the screen. With tears are in his eyes, he did not dare to turn around, he did not say a word (with emotion.)

This man loves China's most deepest of his heart. The most recent group to get into, but he volunteered to go to China with their own desires.

This man is very sweet, willing to turn around and run back to take Tao watches when maknae dropped it when they're performing. (http://i.imgur.com/pKuazSG.gif)

Currently the airport is in chaos, as he pressed and driven by the fans, he was not afraid.

When he did not get any/one present, he was not afraid. (http://media.tumblr.com/e9270f8b1d1cfd3fecf3ef0de84ec864/tumblr_inline_mizc8s6gyK1)

When his fansite banner thrown and then trampled when falling at the entrance to the hotel, he is also not afraid. Not at all.

I just remember when he showed gestures 'M' with a happy moment together with Baekhyun and Chanyeol who are showing gestures 'K'. (http://media.tumblr.com/7f088c67a7b21cea18fa63aa1744d5ea/tumblr_inline_mizcfecxdP)

I just remember his shy interaction.

I just remember he was having too much fun while at disneyland.

I just remember his funny eyebrows.

I just remember his high note at the SBS Gayo Daejun.

I just remember Harry Potter Chen Chen. (http://media.tumblr.com/1c336f4f3cd70b67d450c43ea1f97ad5/tumblr_inline_mizcqxzUPa1qz4rgp.jpg)

I just remember his love to everyone.

I just remember the handsome and dashing side of him.

I just remember when I reading a rumors about him, that he cleans the water for China trainee.

You really have to give a lot of love as we do to everything, even if it's just a word of encouragement.

No matter what ... he is the reason why we can hear the high notes in EXO-M and can watch a live performance perfect.

Thank you, Kim Jongdae. Remember to remain a happy chenzi (orange)! As long as you're here, you're also going to be here.

I can not clean up your pain and grief, but I will try my best to give you a little happiness.

Cr. _褶子上的交际鹿
Eng Trans by yixingdotjpg

Even Chenchen didn't get a present from K-Fans, we , exostans will give you a lot of present We know you are a troller, but didn't you even know? We really love it. Your voice. Such a powerful voice that I ever heard before.

@leehana0405 [trans]:

During Immortal Song recording, the MC asked Chen why he doesn't get present like other members get. Ans he answered:

"It's okay. I am used to it. One or two fans are better than none right?"

Don't you guys feel guilty on him? Did you guys realize, we have been ignoring him all this while? He might smiling outside but inside? Please.. do care about Chen and Xiumin too.. Give them gifts too. Ans we too, Exo stans, lets try our best ^^

Did you ever think? Chen received the most least presents in EXO. EXO Stans, don't you ever call yourself as EXOTIC if you hate one of them.

So, lets support for Chen more! ^v^
EXO Wouldn't COMPLETE without this OT12.

CHENCHEN. JONGDAE.

Life isn't always amazing; there will be times of trial and times of struggle along the way but don't give up, be strong, believe in yourself and show life that you are going to make it no matter what it throws at you.

No matter how hard you get continue to stay strong! It might knock you down but it can't keep you down...you can survive anything!

Hard isn't it? Trying to stay strong for everyone around you, with a pasted on smile that quickly goes away when you're alone. I know it's tough trying to kill something that's on the inside, that eats you alive, and there's nothing you can do about it. No matter how hard you try, it just doesn't go away. I know it ain't easy, but I know things will get better.

“Never give up. There is no such thing as an ending. Just a new beginning.”

“Stay strong, make them wonder how you're still smiling. Even tough you're hurt.”

“Be strong, things will be get better. It might be stormy now, but rain doesn't last forever.”

STAY STRONG. THINGS WILL GET WELL SOON.

‪#‎WeLoveChen‬ ‪#‎love_EXOtroller‬ ‪#‎Support_Jongdae‬ ;]
‪#‎StayStrongJongdae‬

We always support you no matter what happened. We love you Chenchen! “Haters Go To The Left.”
- take out full credit!

1 comment:

  1. I find it weird that when I first saw the music videos by EXO (both EXO-K and EXO-M), I found Chen the most adorable, sexiest and funniest person compared to the rest. He is my ultimate bias... even Seungri and TOP can't beat him. That, my dear EXOTICS (I much prefer EXOTICS than EXOSTS), is the true definition of a fan. This blog post made it much clearer to me why I will always prefer Chen...

    ReplyDelete