Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Respect for Kim HyoYeon SNSD

Erm.. Maybe I'm not 100% SONE, but I'm 100% EXOTIC. Even like that, I still support other girlband & boyband. Yeah, you know me well, right? I'm a KPOPER too. But, my top fandom is EXOTIC. My bias in SNSD just Jessica. Even she's my bias, but I see Hyoyeon's always in the last list in every ranking, right? Yeah, I know the Hyohunnies must be feel unfair.


See this girl? She's beautiful right? Well not even her own group's fanclub think so. They completely disregard her even though she has millions more potential than her airhead members. And even THEY have to nerve to put her down like everybody else. 

She always gets the least lines, ugliest hair and clothes. If she had the chance to go solo, I would buy all her merchandise right away. Even though the hate I feel for SNSD is really, really, REALLY big, I could honestly say I have grown to love  KIM HYOYEON.

Did you know? She's even better with her black hair than the blonde. I guess, she must be the most beautiful members among the others. I don't know why some SONE's hate her. So, for the antis I hope you will see your face infront of the mirror before worsen someone.







Kim HyoYeon, September 22-1989. She also has talented as a Lead Dancer. Yea, maybe her vocan ranking may be in the 9. As most beautiful member? In the last also. Most many fanboy? In the last also, right? And the other rank that from 1-9 is all fake. Where did you find the info? Well, the info that vocal rank-beautiful rank-most talented-popularity-and others, where did you find that? Hey, please read this carefully. There are many SONE's AROUND THE WORLD. Where did you know that rank? Did you can count it? Hey, you don't need to rank about them. The person's that make a fake rank is a person who are hate one of SNSD Member. And now, we see. Some SONE's were hate Hyoyeon's, right? I don't know the reason why did they hate Hyoyeon's very much.

Even Hyoyeon's always list in the last, she still keep smile, right? She still smile to her fans. And one more thing, did you even know? That, Hyoyeon always get a half past in every SNSD songs, right? Yea, I feel so pity to her.

“Just because I liked something at one point in time doesn’t mean I’ll always like it, or that I have to go on liking it at all points in time as an unthinking act of loyalty to who I am as a person, based solely on who I was as a person. To be loyal to myself is to allow myself to grow and change, and challenge who I am and what I think. The only thing I am for sure is unsure, and this means I’m growing, and not stagnant or shrinking.”

“When we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves.” 

“If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.” 

“I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.”

“Never give up. There is no such thing as an ending. Just a new beginning.

“Stay strong, make them wonder how you're still smiling.”

“Be strong, things will be get better. It might be stormy now, but rain doesn't last forever.”

STAY STRONG. THINGS WILL GET WELL SOON.

STAY STRONG, BEAUTIFUL. ;]
#RESPECT


Note:
Take out full credit!

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you. This is seriously touched. This must be shared by SONEs if they are a true SONE. #Respect

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously have a good mind. You respect other girlband even you're not a SONE. I love your repect to Hyoyeon. I'm has a Hyohunnies, I feel unfair about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you can have a time to write like that? to respect her.. seriously, I'm touched :'( I don't know why did she have many antis. I guess, she didn't ugly. She may be more beautiful if her hair is black. Maybe, she will be the most beautiful member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IF YOU ARE TRUE SONE, ON ONE IN SNSD THAT YOU WILL HATE. THEY'RE SO MEAN TO HYOYEON. HYOYEON IS UGLY? NO WAY! FOR ME, SHE'S THE PRETTIEST. IF THEY WANT TO SEE AN UGLY, JUST PUT A MIRROR INFRONT OF THEM, THEN THEY WILL SEE THE UGLIEST PERSON INSIDE AND OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I'm so inspired! You really must have a big heart!

    ReplyDelete